- The title banner on this site has a thick black or blue border around it!
- Although this website has been programmed to recognise older browsers (e.g. IE 7) it does not know about all the different versions of all the different browsers.
It has been tested on the latest versions of Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera & Safari.
You should upgrade your browser to one of these in order to view this site at its best. You can download them from the links below.
- I have forgotten my password. How can I recover it?
- User passwords held for this website are encrypted so it is not possible to recover a lost password.
If you have previously registered your email address with this website or with the Lodge Secretary then you can request a password reset email by following the "I have forgotten my username or password" link on the login page.
Alternatively you can email the webmaster at: WebMaster@PrinceOfWales154.com and he will generate a new password for you.
- I have forgotten my PIN for the mobile website. How can I recover it?
- User PINs held for the mobile website are encrypted so it is not possible to recover a lost PIN.
You can change your PIN for the mobile website by logging into this website and selecting the “Change mobile PIN” option from the “My Lodge” page.
Alternatively you can email the webmaster at: WebMaster@PrinceOfWales154.com and he will generate a new PIN for you.
- I cannot read the attachment to my circular email or an attachment downloaded from an event listing.
- Attachments to the circular emails and event listings are "PDF" files. This is a compact filetype developed by Adobe called Portable Document Format. To view these files you will need a "PDF" reader. A free reader from Foxit can be downloaded from their site